Fixed Ether price!
1 ETH = 2226 AUTH
What is Authoreon?
Cyber Security, Trust & Traceability
for consumers, corporations, governments & organizations
with two separate overlay protocols:
Private Beta Oct 1st
The Autheon Token
Why should I invest?
- Authoreon solves problems, that cause billions of dollars in damage every year. The cyber security market alone is expected to reach $231.94 billion by 2022.1
- With its diverse use cases, Authoreon will offer solutions to several target groups such as consumers, corporations, governments & organizations, which increases network effects and minimizes the risk of developing the ‘wrong’ product.
- Due to its intuitive user interface, the Authoreon platform makes it extremely simple to interact with the blockchain, and to register or transfer assets.
- The AUTH token supply is limited and all Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service (SCaaS) will run on AUTH tokens only, so – following the rules of supply and demand – there will be an increased demand resulting in an increase in value of the AUTH token.
Token Sale Terms
1 Billion Tokens Issued
- 1% to cover tokensale costs
- 33% are sold in the ICO
- 33% are allocated to incentivize participation
- 33% are retained by Authoreon
Chris HeinzeBlockchain Architect
CEO & Co-Founder
Anthony VipondBlockchain Developer
Ajay DhandeFull Stack Developer
Ali ZainBlockchain developer
Mohit MaliBackend Developer
Md NasiruddinApplication Developer
Mi XiaoLiFrontend & Mobile App Developer
Atif ZahidBlockchain & Smart Contract Advisor
Cryptocurrency eCommerce toolkit
Founder at Maxnetlabs.com
Mateusz WarcholinskiTechnical Advisor
COO at Brainhub.eu
Terry SealMarketing & Branding Advisor
Go To Market
Founder at BuyBoon.com