Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my AUN Tokens?
1) Quick Check:
Visit EtherScan and paste your wallet address into the search bar.
On the results page, please click on “View Tokens”.
Here your AUN tokens should be listed.
2) Within your wallet
If you don’t see your AUN tokens in your wallet, please click on “Add custom token” and enter the following values:
- Address: 0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c
- Symbol: AUN
- Decimal: 18
3) Authoreon Wallet
We’re currently building your Authoreon wallet, which will be available in february.
What is the difference between the AUTH and the AUN token?
Please see all details on the AUN token here.
When will the AUN token be tradable on exchanges?
Details on exchanges will be announced in the coming days after the token distribution was completed – notifications via newsletter, bitcointalk, telegram and social media. While we cannot guarantee substantial liquidity levels of the Autheon Token until the platform is fully deployed, we will make every effort to enable the growth of the liquidity market right from the start.
What is the overall development plan?
Please see our Roadmap for details. Your feedback is appreciated.
How can I stay up-to-date?
I didn’t see an answer to my question.
When will the Authoreon crowdsale start?
The Authoreon Crowdsale launched August 19th 2017 and closes at 15:59 UTC December 31st 2017.
The Join Crowdsale page will guide participants through the deposit process.
Why should I invest?
- Authoreon solves problems, that cause billions of dollars in damage every year. The cyber security market alone is expected to reach $231.94 billion by 2022.1
- With its diverse use cases, Authoreon will offer solutions to several target groups such as consumers, corporations, governments & organizations, which increases network effects and minimizes the risk of developing the ‘wrong’ product.
- Due to its intuitive user interface, the Authoreon platform makes it extremely simple to interact with the blockchain, and to register or transfer assets.
- The AUTH token supply is limited and all Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service (SCaaS) will run on AUTH tokens only, so – following the rules of supply and demand – there will be an increased demand resulting in an increase in value of the AUTH token.
Which payment methods will be accepted in the crowdsale?
What is the Price of the AUTH token?
For $0.15 you will receive 1 Autheon (AUTH). You can send any amount.
How will I know if my purchase was successful?
If you don’t see your AUTH tokens in your wallet, please follow these steps (or see below for more options) and enter the following values:
- Address: 0xb1499Bdc9798507a41eFAB42A76B1De37Ee0B7c8
- Symbol: AUTH
- Decimal: 0
For all payment methods you will receive an order confirmation via email and shortly after another email showing your Autheon tokens were sent to your wallet – or in the case of Paypal – to our escrow wallet.
What will I need in order to participate in the crowdsale?
You will need the following:
1. Your ETH in an ERC20 compatible wallet (Note: It will NOT be possible to send ETH from an exchange).
2. Your ERC20 compatible wallet address (please see examples of such wallets in the Technical Questions section below).
3. You have to comply with the Crowdsale Terms & Conditions.
How many AUTH tokens will be available in the crowdsale and how many are created in total?
Authoreon is creating a total supply of 90 million (90,000,000) AUTH tokens, of which 1% + 33% will be available in the crowdsale, 33% will remain in the Company’s inventory, 33% will be allocated to an incentivation supply. Unsold tokens will be burned.
How much did you raise so far?
Please see details of the funds raised here.
Where can I read the Authoreon whitepaper in full?
The Whitepaper is available here.
Where can I purchase ETH?
There are many exchanges that sell Ethereum for fiat or cryptocurrency, these include:
Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Cex.io
Please send your purchased ETH to a compatible wallet whose private keys you own and control, before sending to the crowdsale
ERC-20 Compatible Wallets
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard) and may allow you to receive and view your balances.
Non ERC-20 Compatible Wallets. Do not send ETH from these sources.
Any Bitcoin/Ethereum Exchange: Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bitrexx, Cex.io, Exodus
Private Key Access
The following wallets will not display ERC-20 tokens but it is possible to export the private key to a wallet on the compatible list and retrieve tokens. You may want to import your JSON file or HD Wallet Seed to MyEtherWallet.
JaxxExporting Private Key:
Tools→ Backup Wallet → Display Private Keys
Exporting Private Key: Click the download arrow in the top right and download the wallet JSON file
1) OSX : ~/Library/Application\ Support/io.parity.ethereum/keys/
Mist Ethereum Wallet Accounts→ Backup → Accounts → Keystore
Profile → Manage Wallets → Click on your Wallet address → Backup Keystore
Participating in the crowdsale with ETH
1. Buy ETH on a cryptocurrency exchange, unless already owned.
2. Transfer ETH to a compatible wallet (see below)
3. Send a deposit to the payment address following the instructions on the Join Crowdsale page.