AUN token details
The Authoreon Token
AUTH vs. AUN token
The crowdsale AUTH token is now being replaced with the final AUN token. All crowdsale participants will receive +1.8625 (one point eight….) AUN tokens on their AUTH tokens, so if you hold e.g. 10 AUTH tokens, you will receive 10 AUN +18.625 AUN = 28.625 AUN.
- Adjusted total supply (“burning” of unsold tokens)
- Fair distribution (also reduced participation & team tokens)
- Improved token contract (18 decimals)
Official AUN contract address: 0x5B7093Fe2491DFB058c94BcD62A1CD4D822F884C
Total supply: 90,000,000 AUN
33,33% Public: 30,000,000 AUN
- Crowdsale: 28,625,000 AUN
- Airdrop: 1,375,000 AUN
33,33% Participation: 30,000,000 AUN
- Bounties: 20,000,000 AUN
- Mining: 10,000,000 AUN
33,33% Team: 30,000,000 AUN
- 55,55% in circulation
- 11,11% reserved for mining
- 33,33% held by team
The bounty token distribution is still in progress.
All other tokens are fully distributed.
How do I add the AUN token?
Visit EtherScan and paste your wallet address into the search bar.
On the results page, please click on “View Tokens”.
Here your AUN tokens should be listed.2) Within your wallet
If you don’t see your AUN tokens in your wallet, please click on “Add custom token” and enter the following values:
90 Million Tokens Issued
- 1% to cover tokensale costs
- 33% are sold in the crowdsale
- 33% are allocated to incentivize participation
- 33% are retained by Authoreon